7.25.2010

Travel recommendation

I feel it is better to spend the hottest season at cooler place. I wash clothes every day, my legs and arms skin became red, less sleep, and taking nap. I know the hottest season won't last so long, maybe 3 weeks, but I don't want that 3 weeks in vain.

It is good to travel in this season somewhere cooler and it is better abroad. I heard someone recommended on the radio that we should travel abroad once a year alone. Did he mean that we can improve our communication skill by doing that? It might be included, but he said staying inside makes people become nationalism without accepting others. I think going to unknown place gives people a lot. It must be exciting each day and we should accept the way of that place to survive there. That will make our hearts broaden and tolerant towards others.

It is ideal. It depends on how we work. I never think of going abroad when I worked for the company. I had things to do during holidays and holiday season is same for almost all Japanese employees, traffic and sight seeing is very busy. If I really want to go abroad, I can think the way to carry out the travel but I don't have a passion to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment