7.21.2010

Summer Triangle

As I woke up after midnight about 3 am, since it was too hot to sleep, I don't use an air conditioner because of my constitution, I saw the Summer Triangle top of the western sky. It was a starry night and the air was cool. It reminded me when I was an elementary school student. I had seen the sky almost every evening, sometimes with my parents, my brother, or neighbor kids. I was observing clouds in daytime as a homework. I always had been watching the sky in summer holidays at that time. I have not seen the stars these years. Summer is the good season to watch a starry starry night in the evening but I hope I can sleep well.

Speaking of observing nature, I saw birds in the weeds in a pine park this morning. It looked like the pigeons at first, but they seemed female pheasants, brown and smaller, they must be the young but there wasn't their mother as far as I saw. Out of the room, I can see the wonder of the nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment