7.17.2010

Cooking

Since I live alone and staying my room almost all day, I don't meet people all day recently. Sometimes my parents call me and I speak to them. I meet dance friends at least twice a month. Do I feel lonely? I don't feel so very much because I am studying for a job I really want to do.

For my part, cooking is a relaxing time. I like cooking because I feel I am human being when I cook. I use a knife and a cutting board, and cut vegetables. The more kinds of vegetable the more I feel happier. I like vegetables very much. I also boil green leaves such as Komatsuna at least once a week. I cook rice in a pan. I don't use a rice cooker because I just didn't buy it and I would rather rice cooked in a pan than an electric rice cooker. It takes less time to use a pan. I have to watch out before it boils over and listen the sound of burning. I like all these things because I also like eating.

Although I eat alone, cooking for myself makes me feel something confident in me. I can live depending on myself. It surely is better to eat with others I feel. I will go to my parents or ask friends to eat lunch sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment