7.19.2010

Learn from others

We have a Japanese proverb "Make yourself correct by observing others." I realized that was true. I have learnt a translation lesson in this way. I found which is good and which is wrong. It is difficult to doubt myself because I thought it was right. But when I saw what others wrote, I found that what I wrote was something wrong. It shows that we can't learn alone. We can learn among others because we are just different each other. If I don't know what is going on around, I can't feel anything except what I feel, that is just a small world. Only inside of what one person can think. Thinking of that, school system might be a good system since we can learn among many students. It can say same thing also the company system. In society, even working alone, there must be a relationship with others though. Whether it is great or something wrong I felt by observing what others wrote, I can learn from both of them. I will try to observe what others wrote in same things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment