7.26.2010

No more war

I read a book written by Michael Moore in Japanese translation version. I don't know the original title. It is about last president election. He is against the war between the U.S and Iraq. He suggests that the U.S should stop the war immediately because Iraq did no wrong to the U.S. If it is true, the U.S should be blamed. He insisted that the Vietnam war was genocide as Vietnam did no wrong to the U.S. From these two wars, I feel the U.S. likes the war. It must be a few politicians. What did they fight for? Are there any reasons for that? He said that it was always people, not the politician or the rich, who became victims in the war. I think he does the right things, expressing his idea to make the U.S comfortable to live for everyone. He has a sense of humour and that makes the book easier to understand.

There is one thing I respect the U.S, it is a movie such as "Platoon." It was a sad movie but I feel the U.S can accept what they have done even it was ashamed. I hope people especially politicians in the U.S would remember and sense the sadness of the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment