7.18.2010

Be true and passion

Summer has coming. I am thinking of watermelon. I can have it only in summer, it will be only for 4 weeks, before Bon. Four weeks are enough to enjoy watermelon. I don't have to worry about it.

Every summer, I clean the room. This year, I moved here just a month ago, it seemed to be a few place to clean. For the rest of time, I can read and study, and go somewhere.

I have read a novel written about Hayashi Fumiko, who wrote "Horoki" and her way of living has impressed me. She lived true to herself in writing, daily life, and loving people around her. She hated pretending, even in others behaviour. She only loved what she trusted because she was confident in herself. She trusted what she felt from her heart and wrote only about it. I admire her spirit. What she trusted herself might be a love she had been given her parents or people around her from her childhood. I feel she lived her life being always herself with passion. It is one of the most beautiful way of living.

I just listened to the radio saying same thing:

"Be true to yourself and find something that sustains passion."

What a coincidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment