8.08.2010

Humanity

Since I have lived alone for 2 months, I felt it was nice to live with others. When I get up, there are people around me and we exchange greeting. When I have a meal, there are people around me and we can speak such as "Please pass me a tea pot" or "It tastes good" and the like. When I ask questions, someone replies spontaneously. That is different from my usual life: when I have a question, I ask someone via the Internet, then someone replies by writing. I can see only letters, never able to see a facial expression nor hear a tone of voice. I feel human being needs others to be humanity. I think comparing the Internet and the human, we can get much information through the human, not the Internet. We can get various kind of information via the Internet, but it is just letters. It is very convenient for those businesslike. There is no emotion at all. It is no problem. I just felt that living among people makes human rich in heart. We will like others or hate. We can learn from others' behaviours.

I will try to be careful not to be selfish nor lose humanity by living alone because I don't have to care about others in my usual life. I appreciate the great opportunity to live with younger people; they were students and senior people; they showed me how to live happily for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment