3.06.2011

Passion

I am reading "Pour your heart into it" and I feel I want to drink a coffee. I don't drink it very much though. What makes him move is passion. Can I have such passion to anything? He has just pure passion from his heart. He was impressed by great coffee. What makes someone move is what makes someone impressed. I have been impressed by several teachers since I was a little girl. My passion is still alive and I want to do something I can do to younger people. I can find anyway to pursue it. It's not only through a job. I can do something in my daily life or some volunteer work. So I don't have to give up doing something for younger people. There are many ways I can achieve my desire. Mr. Schultz gave me a power and courage for my dreams. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment