3.16.2011

Courage under accident

I am ashamed that I tend to worry about me too much. I think it's important to love oneself, but it's also important to work for others. I look up people working for nuclear plant with accident. They are doing what they should do in spite of injuring risk. They are very courageous to keep working for others.

We have a book "Shio kari Toge" in Japanese, in which a man, who is a conductor of train, used his body to stop the train which didn't work the brake at Shio kari Pass. The train stopped and he saved passengers lives in exchange for his life. It was very shock for me. I felt very scared of his action. How can a human be so strong? He just followed his heart? The work makes a human do beyond all imagination. It may be said beautiful, but it's too difficult decision.

I hope we don't have any victim of nuclear accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment