2.15.2011

Smile in the picture

I saw a picture of person who is working for my former work place on the newspaper. He was smiling in the picture. There are 6 pictures in that article and he is only one who had smile on his face. I felt something happy because I knew what kind of person he was. He was very kind and I was very thankful to him about what he said to me. He said that my parents were good. I was very surprised and glad because it was the first time I heard from others that my parents were good. I remembered that I said about the person working in the same place was nice when he asked about him. I think he felt something what I said. I like him very much even now and I think the reason he smiled in the picture is that he thinks about what his expression gives people who receive it. We will receive something warm and happiness from a smiling face. Perhaps he knows that and smiled.

I think I want to smile in every picture taken in the future. Sometimes it may require a courage, but I will try. I will smile in every picture from now on. Because there are surely someone who sees the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment