7.02.2012

Memento-Mori

I read a book "Memento-Mori", that means "think about the death." It contains pictures of nature, and I think they were taken in India. I felt the death is closer to their lives in India than in advanced countries including Japan. The dead is fired till bone by the sea and the relatives or neighbors watching the all there. I was appalled by the picture because I could see the part of dead such as a leg or a hand. I have never seen the dead firing in front of me. They are hidden in the building here in Japan. I haven't felt the death was something crude or frightend. We are not able to see the fact. The death is not something beautiful. In the book, there are many beautiful sean, such as plants, sky, sea, flowers, green, blue, yellow, red. I think living is happy because there are many beauties in the world. We can make our world beautiful while we live. I want to see the beauty during my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment