9.06.2010

Salmon

A salmon is special to me because it was a title of my first solo dance when I was twenty years old. I was impressed that salmon come back up to the river to spawn roe, and they die after that last work. It is the salmon's lives and it is beautiful that they follow how to live themselves. I wanted to express the vitality of salmon.

My dance was very simple and same to the sound. I thought it was not good. My teacher said that I had to change the speed of movement and sound because both were same tone. It was right. I sometimes think that whether I am living with vitality. If I want to do something, I should follow my true feeling and act. I don't have to be afraid of being failed. If I feel I am failed, I can try again. I don't want to live with something give up and complaining myself. For me, a time for study is very important but I can keep studying even it would be less time. I trust myself and hope I can make a good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment