9.07.2010

Enjoy foods

It rained in the afternoon and it's getting cooler these days. I felt cold turning on an electric fan in the evening. It surely the autumn has come. I like the autumn fruits very much, such as persimmons, apples, pears, berries, chest nuts, pea nuts, and figs. I also like sweet potatoes, fishes, too. I should have a lot of foods.

When I was in TX., I enjoyed a lot of pies: pecan pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie, and the like on Halloween day. They were very good and sweet and because I was younger, I could have several kinds of pie. Pie is very American food. I think Japanese can't make pies as Americans do. Taste is very different between them. Going to a "House of pie" was very exciting thing for me. I was attracted by an apple pie with ice cream, but I usually had a baked potato. It was also good with some toppings and sour cream. Everywhere around the world there are good foods in each season, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment